Full time / part time /bank
For a role based in Ipswich, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a registered general nurse for a private care home on a full-time or a part-time basis. About the role
This role will be based in a busy and dynamic environment within a fast- paced private nursing home in Ipswich.
This nursing home had a good CQC rating and is easily accessible via public transport. Duties will include:
Aims and Responsibilities
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the service users needs.
- To create and maintain with the home's staff an environment in which all members of staff can contribute to the maximum of their ability in providing a high standard of skilled nursing care to the service users and encourage recognition of the service user as an Individual.
- To enable Service Users to live a fuller life style within the nature of their capability/disability.
For a full job description, please apply to this role. About the private nursing home
Our Client is a highly regarded corporate care home operator providing care and support across 4 specialist divisions and is a quality accredited, multi award winning health and social care operator who provide care, support and treatment services to elderly people, younger adults with profound learning disabilities, adults with To be considered for this role, you must:
Why choose Athona?
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a current, in-date DBS certificate registered with the update service.
- Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
- Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
- Referral scheme
- Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Did you know Athona also has a dedicated international team? So if you're based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.