About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Support Workers who spend every day making a difference to people's lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Interserve Healthcare.
We can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• Flexible working hours
• On-going FREE training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to join NEST pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £500)
• Free Uniform
In return, we'd like you to have:
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
• 6 months experience working in care in the UK
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Support Worker in this role duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan. These may include supporting clients in community outings and social visits.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C's, for England Compassion in Practice.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company and committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).