About the job:
Keen to learn, ready to earn you may already have what it takes to be the best Retail Customer Advisor Apprentice EE has ever had. You see, as an Apprentice on our NVQ accredited, double award-winning scheme, we provide you with all the training you need to kick-start a cracking career at EE - all we ask from you in return, is to jump in with both feet. What's more, once your 15 month training is complete, you'll have the chance to continue a career with one of the biggest names on the high street.
What you'll do:
- Location: Ipswich
- Function: Channels and Trading
- Weekly Hours: 40
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Complete a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification in one of our 550 stores.
- Learn how to wow customers with your knowledge of EE's latest products.
- Experience working as part of a close-knit team.
- Learn how to provide a personalised service that keeps customers coming back for more.
What's in it for you?
- Be over 16 and no longer in full-time education.
- Be a real people person.
- Have a knack for making people feel special.
- Be adaptable, resilient and driven.
- Have a genuine interest in mobile and communications technology.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
- Be proactive and use your initiative.
- If you impress us, you'll continue to grow into your role as a permanent Customer Advisor.
- A huge amount of extras and benefits that come with working for the best Network for service in the UK.
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
Sign in to save to your shortlist