*** SRP HEALTHCARE ARE RAPIDLY EXPANDING *** *** URGENTLY REQUIRED ***
SRP HEALTHCARE - IPSWICH SUFFOLK
CARE ASSISTANT - HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT - SUPPORT CARE WORKER
Are you an experienced carer or looking for a career in care.?
SRP Healthcare are now recruiting for the position of Healthcare Assistant & Support Care Worker THROUGHOUT ESSEX. We can offer full flexibility to suit you and your lifestyle, £21736.00 per annum based on 4 long days/Nights a week + holiday pay + pension, enhanced pay for working bank holidays, free training and 24/7 support.
- Are you willing to make a real difference to people's lives in your local community?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Can you support people with a wide range of needs?
- Can you deliver outstanding care?
This is an opportunity to develop your career in the Care Industry. We are currently recruiting Support Workers & Care Assistants / Care Workers to work in Nursing / Residential homes, Private hospitals. Can you provide high quality care and support to vulnerable adults who may be elderly, frail with Learning disability, Mental illness and Complex needs.
To become a fully-fledged member of the SRP Healthcare Support Worker / Care Assistant team, you must have the following requirements:
- A minimum 3 months UK experience in the last 5 years.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to adapt to different healthcare environments.
- Offer Personal care
- Works well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations.
- Respects people's equality, diversity and rights.
Care worker benefits:
- 24/7 support
- High rates of pay - £21,736.00 per annum + holiday pay + pension + enhanced rates for bank holidays.
- Weekly pay
- Chance to maximise income
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS - Conditions apply
- Shift times to suit you and your family needs
- Striving to fulfil your work needs
- Variety of setting e.g. Nursing Homes
- On-going training and developments
- Career opportunities
- Local interviews
- Part of a friendly working team
- Flexible working shifts - mornings, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Comprehensive and relevant training provided.
- Refer a Friend Fee
- Benefits such as: Supermarket & Cinema discounts, Phone Insurance, Car breakdown cover, Kids Pass, Taste card & many many more !!!
• We have full time or part time work available
• NVQ level 2 in Health and social care preferred but training will be given.
Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a commitment to providing a high standard of care to the company's service users. SRP Healthcare takes its reputation as a Caring company very seriously indeed, and constantly looks to recruit individuals who have that same burning dedication and passion for their chosen vocation.
If this sounds like you, then don't hesitate; apply today!
BRANCHES IN CHELMSFORD, COLCHESTER, HARLOW AND SURROUNDING AREAS.
ALSO RECRUITING FOR THE ROLE OF CARE ASSISTANT & SUPPORT CARE WORKERS FOR THE FOLLOWING SURROUNDING AREAS:
SRP Healthcare IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
We are registered with Care Quality Commission & rated "GOOD"