Senior Microbiology Analyst - Norfolk
This is a brand new position that has been created due to expansion. My client is a global pharmaceutical / medical device manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Microbiology Analyst where you will report into the Laboratory Manager carrying out the following duties:
* Technical Leadership of testing samples to support validation studies and implementing process improvements.
* Investigating out of specs and trend results for microbiological data.
* Creating / Revising SOPs, Laboratory records, logs and other related documents.
* Performing microbiological validations for products and processes.
* Carrying out and leading microbiology testing, sterility assurance testing, bioburden testing, environmental monitoring, water testing, validations and other testing related to microbiology.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Norfolk paying an excellent salary of £45,000 - £50,400 per annum with great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
To apply for the role of Senior Microbiology Analyst you will have the following:
* 3rd Level Qualification in Microbiology / or relevant Science degree.
* Experienced in microbiological testing techniques within a GMP pharmaceutical environment.
* Leadership and management of teams with experience in testing and equipment validation, continuous improvement techniques and root cause analysis techniques.
How to Apply:
My contact details are:
Miss Rashida Khan
(Apply online only)
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role