Monday - Friday (Days)
Are you an Innovative Infotainment Engineer from an Engineering background looking for an immediately available, days based long term contract role with one of the UK's leading Automotive OEM's?
The ideal candidate would have prior Infotainment experience and be happy travelling throughout the world attending tech events and scouting new tech/applications to work within my clients new vehicles.
You will also be responsible for finding new ideas, scouting new technology and then presenting your findings and recommendations to the management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Infotainment Engineer with good project management skills who would must be able to excel within a team environment and be self-driven.
* Working alongside the Technical Manager of new technology and infotainment
* Working knowledge of Auto CAD
* Travelling throughout the globe, scouting for new technical infotainment ideas
* Project Management skills
* Degree or Masters in Physics, Computer Science or Mathematics
* Wanting an immediately available 12 month contract role
Michael Morris - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR74734