Are you a passionate marketing professional? Do you have b2b experience and excel in the digital space? Do you want to work for a reputable organisation? We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join a reputable marketing and communications business based in Norwich. You will be responsible for running campaigns on one of their most prestigious accounts and in return you will receive a competitive package and chances to further develop your career.
What's in it for you...
* £32,000-£36,000 per annum
* Great benefits
* Central Norwich location, easily commutable
* Opportunities to further your career
What you will be doing...
* Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for planning and acting upon the annual marketing plan ensuring it is in line with the annual business plan.
* You will be client facing and hold monthly and quarterly clients meetings as well as running reports.
* You will hold overall responsibility for the creation and management of email marketing campaigns/
* Being responsible for market research e.g. bi-annual pop-up satisfaction and email surveys.
* Plan and attend between 6-8 B2B and B2C events per year.
* Be the digital guru including PPC, SEO and management of various social media channels.
* You will have the additional responsibility of one member of staff - conducting appraisals and mentoring.
* You will have responsibility of the marketing budget.
What you will need to have...
* Experience in a campaign led, B2B marketing role.
* Be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder and client facing skills including presentations.
* Experience planning and running effective digital marketing campaigns including social media, email and PPC.
* Strong budget management skills.
* Experience attending and exhibiting at exhibitions and conferences.
* Ideally you would have managed a team previously.
* Excellent report and copy writing skills.
So if you would like to step into this exciting, varied role then apply now.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy