We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager to join a leading national house builder and work on projects throughout East Anglia. The initial project is likely to be in King's Lynn and the Assistant Site Manager will be acting as deputy to the Site Manager, carrying out various Site Management tasks as delegated. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have progressed from working on the tools and have some degree of site management experience working for a developer / house builder. All the necessary qualifications / certifications to work on site will be required - SMSTS / CSCS / First Aid etc. On top of this, a good knowledge of NHBC and Building Regulations as well as HSE Regulations will be required. Assistant Site Manager Position Overview
Assistant Site Manager Position Requirements
- Understand the plan and programme requirements of the site and assist the Site Manager in its implementation.
- Call off and progress material delivery, monitor quality and quantity of deliveries, record and return material and plant delivery to office in accordance with Company procedures.
- Liaise with NHBC, Building Control, Highways and Water Authority Inspectors to ensure technical compliance and programme.
- Assist in health, safety and environmental management of site, liaise with Site Manager and Safety Manager.
- Manage LIBMS.
- Cost & Quality Control.
- Deputise for Site Manager in their absence.
- Other duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Assistant Site Manager Position Remuneration
- Fully qualified - SMSTS / CSCS Black Card / Firs Aid training
- Knowledge of NHBC and Building Regulations
- Knowledge of road and sewer construction
- Sound knowledge of HSE regulations
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Full benefits package to be discussed
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.