Are you a Multi-skilled Engineer with an electrical bias? Are you electrically qualified up to 17th Edition and possess a HNC/HND or C&G in Engineering? Are you looking for a new role that will utilise your skills and where you will be part of a highly successful family business? Then we might have the job for you!
We're looking for a Multi-skilled Engineer
to join a busy team who ensures all mechanical and electrical repairs within the business, either immediate breakdown or PPM (planned preventative maintenance), are carried out in a safe, timely and correct manner. Suitable candidates will possess a qualification in Engineering and up to 17th Edition in Electrical, possess Food Hygiene Level 1, will have good practical electrical skills and will be flexible, competent, reliable and a team player. Key duties as the Multi-skilled Engineer will include:
What our client is looking for:
- Reacting to production breakdowns
- Carrying out PPM's and maintaining daily records
- Ensuring all electrical equipment is maintained in line with current legislation
- Assisting in the management and control of engineering stocks/tools/equipment and ensuring all is documented correctly
- Providing support for the site HACCP and Operations teams
- Issuing and maintaining all contractor work permits and RAMS
- Ensuring all Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to and company policies and procedures are complied with
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers for parts
- Plus more!
- Previous experience in a similar role
- HNC/HND or C&G in Engineering
- Electrically qualified up to 17th Edition
- Food Hygiene Level 1
- Good practical electrical skills
- Flexible attitude
- Proactive team player
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- HACCP Level 2 - desirable
- Food Hygiene Level 2 - desirable
Our client is looking for someone to work Mon-Fri and every third Saturday. If this role is of interest and you possess the experience and qualifications we're looking for, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting 'GM - Multi-skilled Engineer'