Job title: CNC Miller
Hours: 40 hours per week
At Select Engineering & Technical, we are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Miller for a major manufacturer in Norwich.
You will need previous experience of setting and operating CNC Mills ideally with XYZ controls.
* Setting, Operating and Programming a CNC Mill
* Machining large batches of components to the highest quality
* Working from detailed technical drawings and specifications
* General housekeeping duties
You will need:
* Ideally be an apprentice trained and time service CNC Machinist
* Previously worked with XYZ controls
* Be able to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining the highest standards of quality
* Worked with various materials, including stainless and mild steel, aluminium and plastics
* To be motivated and driven
To apply for the role please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Sam Hunt on .