Pure are currently recruiting for Property Auditors for a Financial Services organisation based in Ipswich town centre. Reporting to the Property Audit Team Manager, these new positions are to assist in reviewing and interpreting legal documents and mitigating risks.
- Review and interpret property legal documents.
- Identify any risks within the documentation and put processes into place to mitigate these risks
- Audit property files ensuring all required documents are present and compliant
- Liaise with key stakeholders including property tenants, solicitors, lenders and surveyors to build and maintain good working relationships
- Ensure a high level of quality in all areas of the position
- Professional Qualification - Property Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer, RICS, Paralegal is desirable but not essential
- 5 GCSE'S grades A-C including Maths and English is essential
- Sound knowledge of general commercial property legal matters and VAT is essential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage your own workload and prioritise urgent tasks