Mobile role covering the Norfolk area. If you are looking for the flexibility and responsibility of working from home and managing your own working day then look no further. Client Details Working for reputable specialist FM Company covering the Norfolk area(s). Description You will be responsible for:
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs to access equipment on site
- The type of equipment includes cradle, BMU systems, Fall Arrest and Safety line systems, eyebolts, gantries, walkways, roof guardrail systems, handrails and ladders.
- Ensure all the Health and Safety rules and guidelines are followed Profile The ideal candidate will have;
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience in the industry and Electrical/ Mechanical knowledge
- IPAF/PASMA preferred Job Offer In return you will receive:
- £14-£16 per hour