Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Senior Vehicle Technician required in Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: Negotiable - £24-26,000 Plus Bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Senior Vehicle Technician required in Ipswich, Suffolk
Our client, a franchise main dealer, has an opening for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team. As a Vehicle Technician, you will work efficiently to objectives set by the Service Manager and will be able to meet deadlines. This is great opportunity to work for a fantastic company who is going from strength to strength.
Responsibilities for the role of Vehicle Technician:
- Undertaking service and repair of vehicles to manufacturer standards
- Keeping detailed records of diagnosis and work completed
- Carrying out all work thoroughly whilst maintaining high efficiency
- Liaising with colleagues and customers in a professional and polite manner
- Ensuring that the workspace is clean and tidy and adhering to company health and safety practices
Requirements for the role of Vehicle Technician:
- Qualified to Level 3 or 4 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (City & Guilds / NVQ) or equivalent training
- Previous experience working in a main dealership or professional service centre
- Your own set of tools
- A valid drivers' licence
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our clients without your permission.
Please email your CV in complete confidence as soon as possible to Michelle Hall at Driven Motor Jobs
Driven Motor Jobs - Automotive Jobs - Motor Trade Jobs in Ipswich, Suffolk