Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a hugely successful organisation with a prestigious reputation and a market leading brand. They offer an amazing working environment, which is supportive, entrepreneurial, fun and dynamic. They are currently seeking a Senior Communications Manager to lead and develop a fantastic team. What will I be doing?
What skills and experience are required?
- Spearhead the consumer communication strategy in-line with overall business plan
- Balance the commercial priorities of the business with the strategic drive for thought leadership through pioneering campaigns and activity
- Lead, manage and motivate a happy and successful team
- Direct and support the team to develop cohesive activation plans
- Live and breathe an annual activation plan
- Oversee Consumer and Trade Marketing budgets to manage on-time, in budget activation plans which deliver real, measurable and commercial ROI
- Drive "Thinking Differently" by spearheading new + innovative 'test + learn' programmes to reach and engage the audience
- Work with the Senior Product Manager to ensure alignment between product and campaigns strategies.
- Own and run agency relationships
Is there anything else I need to know?
- Experience of strategic planning and directing campaigns
- Ability to lead, effectively delegate and develop a team
- Experience of selecting and strategic management of agencies
- Experience of managing budgets including a commercial acumen that will drive ROI
- Fantastic organisational and project management skills
- Ability to track, identify and prioritise key issues
- Great influencing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
This role is offered on a permanent basis with excellent benefits and great opportunity for progression. We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search. The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.