Medical Records Clerk - Medium to Heavy lifting required 2 Week Booking starting asap! Location: Norwich Job type: Temporary Duration of temporary role: this role is up to 2 weeks, however this may be extended for the right candidate. Band: 2 Pay Rate: £8.50 paye per hour or £10.00 umbrella per hour Working days and hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm The successful candidate requires at DBS check Job details:
- The role will initially be to locate and collate patient records; this will entail paying great attention to detail.
- You will be required to frequently handle large volumes of case notes of varying size during the course of your duties
- The role will involve manual handling of patients' case notes requiring sustained periods of physical effort and the use of basic items of moving and handling equipment whilst working in a large warehouse style facility.
- Unpack hospital notes
- Locating case notes
- Tracking medical records
- Filing patient notes and documents
- Medium to Heavy lifting required
- Dealing with telephone enquires
You will join a friendly and professional team, initially on a temporary basis for up to 2 weeks; however this may be extended for the right candidate.