R13 recruitment are currently supporting a well-established organisation in their recruit for an IT Manager to join their team. You will play an integral role within the organisation, with your main responsibility being to provide support and expertise to the company in all IT related areas. You will be directly responsible for development, database, infrastructure business analysing and testing.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with senior level experience and proven ability to manage a team, to join a successful organisation where you will be integral to the daily running of the office.
Your duties will include:
* Defining and implement an IT strategy that meet the needs and objectives of the business.
* Working closely with colleagues across the business to deliver innovative solutions to business problems, making sure to align IT systems with business objectives.
* Providing a secure, robust and reliable IT infrastructure with contingencies in place where needed, aligning the risk management with business objectives.
* Providing guidance and control in the use of outsourced services.
* Defining and adjust IT architecture standards and technologies.
* Managing IT applications portfolio and developing new applications.
* Managing IT projects with the senior stakeholders within the business.
* Providing leadership and direction in regard to the management of IT.
* Reviewing and negotiating IT contracts and re-sourcing.
* Ensuring IT complies with all applicable policies, laws and legislation (GDPR etc)
* Identifying problematic areas, then recommend and implement strategic solutions in a timely manner.
* Overseeing the development, design and implementation of new applications and changes to existing system.
* Providing users with appropriate support and advice.
* Communicating across all levels of the business including the Board.
You will have/be:
* At least 5 years proven experience in a similar role, at senior level.
* Experience within either the professional or financial services industry.
* The ability to strategically plan and execute projects.
* Good knowledge of contracting, negotiating, change management, information technology systems and software.
* The ability to manage the entire spectrum of information technology operations.
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to communication at all levels and understand the IT requirements of the business.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with fantastic verbal and written communication.
* Ability to lead and motivate a team, ensuring they can work to tight timeframes and manage projects effectively.
* Willingness to work flexibly.
This is a full-time permanent role working Monday to Friday 35 hours per week. Offered salary of £35,000 - £50,000 DOE. Comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, death in service 4x salary and free onsite car parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate