This is a three month internship with aview to go permanenet for thhe right candidate.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You'll be assisting the co founders in finding suitable sites and landowners to approach. This will entail identifying suitable sites in specific areas off the back of planning research and their own internal research. You'll then draw up a list of target sites along with the underlying land holders details (obtained from the land registry)
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Some experience in planning and research would be a plus but not necessary
* Fast learner
* Commercially minded
* Planning background ideal
* Ability to work independently
* An interest in property development is also a plus
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* The chance to gain valuable experience and a well-funded start up
* Flexible working
* Working with a laid back and hard working management team