Are you a Primary Teacher looking for a different role within a primary school setting? Then this role may suit you!
The school is based in the Thetford area and has excellent transport links, resources and children who are keen to learn and progress
* Large school with an excellent level of resources
* Two term placement paid at Main Pay Scale without the class teacher responsibility
This Intervention Teacher position will involve working mainly in Years 6 teaching eight different ability pupils in small groups.
* Raise attainment in English and Maths
* Assess areas where improvement is needed
* Plan accordingly to help those lacking confidence and understanding.
* You will be working closely alongside the Class Teacher and senior leadership team to effectively plan lessons and monitor pupil progression.
* Qualified Teacher with QTS
* Preferably Primary-trained but the school would consider other teachers with English and Maths specialisms
* Knowledge of SATs is preferable but not essential
* A clear DBS
If you are looking for a change with a new challenge but still maintain your pay, benefits and pension, please get in touch with the Primary Schools Team immediately and we can give you more details. Alternatively, just send us your CV and we will be touch very quickly