Are you currently responsible for managing a team or looking to take the next step in your career?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established practice in Norfolk. You will be joining a company with a niche portfolio and is highly respected within the industry.
Duties to include:
* Lead the Architectural Team
1. Manage the delivery of the design programme; ensure projects are delivered to correct detailing and to programme
2. Appoint work to the Team
3. Run weekly architectural meetings, issue minutes and manage action completion
4. Produce trackers and cost plans for design work
5. Leadership and co-ordination between Architectural Team to ensure consistency of detailing
* Client Liaison and manage the client relationship throughout the project
* Technical lead with Engineers and Building Control
* Manage and liaise with subcontractors and building surveyors to make sure all works are completed to company standard
* Undertake design works on strategic and complicated projects as necessary
* Motivate the team and maintain a collaborative working relationship
Software packages: AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit
Please send your CV to Jack Cosh or get in touch for a confidential discussion