Our client, a well-established timber frame company near King's Lynn, is looking for an experienced Timber Frame Design Manager to join them as soon as possible.
With experience of timber structure design and AutoCAD, you will join a growing team who are responsible for delivering all types of designs from one-off bespoke units to multi-storey dwellings for both residential and commercial clients.
Our client has a dedicated team of experienced carpenters / joiners to complete the project with high quality workmanship.
Suitable Timber Frame Design Manager candidates will possess:
* AutoCAD software experience
* Previous experience in timber structure design
* Previous experience in the construction industry
* SIP design experience would be beneficial
* Ability to lead and manage a team, checking the designs
* Working knowledge of Building Regulations and NHBC standards would be advantageous
* Good communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels
* Impeccable attention to detail
* PC literate
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Practically minded
* Team player
If you possess the skills and experience we're looking for and are interested in hearing more about the role, please submit your CV in Word format as soon as possible, quoting 'GM - Timber Frame Design Manager