Functional Assessor - Physiotherapist King's Lynn
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Are you a driven Physiotherapist
who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to utilise your clinical knowledge whilst enhancing your assessment and report writing skills in a new challenging environment? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we have an excellent opportunity for you. We are currently looking to recruit a Physiotherapist
for a Functional Assessor
role based in Kings Lynn. The Role
As a Functional Assessor, you will be required to conduct medical assessments and examinations and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team. You will undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide the DWP with a comprehensive yet concise report in order to assist in the decision making process. Job Summary
- £38,000 per annum basic salary
- Permanent, full time position - 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- Full training and induction provided for which you are paid a full time salary
- 2-years post qualification experience as a registered Physiotherapist
- Full unconditional registration
- Eligibility to work and live in the UK
Candidates must have 2 year's post-registration experience.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Holiday - buy/sell
Please feel free to contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards
at Meridian Business Support
- for any questions or queries regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.