This beautiful historic establishment brings together traditional gastro food and atmosphere in the heart of a picturesque village. The food is created to a high standard by using locally sourced seasonal produce to satisfy their customers. Modern European dishes created with passion, flair by an award winning team.
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic hardworking Senior Sous Chef to join their team.
The ability to work well in a team, to contribute ideas and maintain the high standards you must also have enthusiasm and a passion for cooking.
Our Client has developed all-day menu that caters for all tastes throughout the day, starting with a Suffolk Breakfast, morning coffee and cake, light bites and lunches to evening dining.
As Sous Chef you will be responsible for the running of your section, supporting the head Chef whilst directing and working with less experienced members of the team to help the team deliver food of a standard to guests and customers.
Responsibilities for this Sous Chef opportunity are:
- Responsible for the day to day running of any given section
- The cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of the section
- Ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels
- Constantly advising Chef on needs and ordering requirements
- Take part in any training required
- To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the venue to achieve the objective standard
- To comply with all policies and procedures in the Handbook
- To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Head Chef for your own development
Benefits of this Sous Chef vacancy are:
- Competitive pay and working hours
- Ongoing training and development
- Meals on duty
- Live in accommodation (if needed)
- 28 days holiday per year
- A share of restaurant tips
All Applicants must ................
Visit [firstcontactchefs.com](../) for other Great New Career Opportunities.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.