We are looking for a Sales Administrator to work for a family owned, specialist packaging company in Kings Lynn, Norfolk. The role is an very interesting blend of responsibilities focused on supporting a specific group of accounts and a field based Sales Manager with all their needs. The role encompasses Account Management Support, Sales Administration, Customer Service and a small amount of Executive Assistant responsibilities. You will be joining a friendly and enthusiastic team of Administrators, each with their own aligned accounts/Sales Manager, and working to deliver the industry leading customer service the company is known for. Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with your client account base
- Provide dedicated support and assistance to your assigned Sales Manager.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer inquiries/issues/complaints promptly.
- Preparing customer quotations and processing orders
- Resolve account queries and chase overdue accounts.
- Update the CRM daily and upload any quotations
Nice to have:
- Competent Computer Skills - Outlook, Excel, Word, ERP & CRM Systems
- Proven success in previous Sales focused customer service or account management role
- Experience working in a busy, professional sales environment
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Experience in a new business/sales executive role would be useful
- Experience working with Manufacturing, Packaging, Engineering, FMCG businesses would be useful.
- Salary Circa £20K - negotiable depending on experience
- Monday - Friday 08:00-17:00
- Free Lunch daily
- Free onsite parking
- 20 days annual leave + 8 for bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday