Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Location: Bury St Edmonds
Salary Expectations: Competitive salary based on experience
My client has an exciting new opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their busy and close-knit team based in Bury St Edmonds. For this role you must have at least 2 years' experience post Part 2 qualification.
The software predominantly used within the practice is Vectorworks so proficiency in this would be desirable.
With this role of Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will gain an appealing salary, attractive company benefits and the chance for career progression to become an associate/partner.
Skills required to be a Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
* You must have at least 2 years UK based experience post Part 2 qualification.
* Sound knowledge of the UK building regulations.
* Experience in the Residential and Commercial sectors would be preferred as these are the projects you will be involved in.
* At least 2+ years of UK based experience
Working as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will be:
* Partaking in the running of projects.
* Liaising with clients and the design teams.
* Playing a key role in the development of design proposals and involvement in project development across all work stages.
Are you interested in this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to