The GB Claims Aerospace team has a vacancy for a claims handler overseeing an international portfolio of clients. The Aerospace team at Willis Towers Watson is at the forefront of the development of the business and is recognized as a key driver of competitive advantage. This provides exceptional opportunities for our team to participate in wide variety of projects and activities. The team services Aerospace business relating to a worldwide client base. This is placed in the international markets including London, Europe and Asia Job Overview Handling of Aviation claims for a varied and international client base, coordinating the whole process from receipt of client documentation, through the agreement process and ensuring settlements are completed.
- Deliver a focussed, efficient and technical claims service, enhancing client relationships, and in line with performance metrics
- Liaising with Claims Colleagues off-shore to ensure efficient claims service and maintenance of knowledge
- Liaison with the placing account executives, claims broking team, clients and the market
- Liaison with accounting colleagues to ensure overall client service requirements are maintained
- Engage with Claims colleagues in other locations to ensure efficient client service
- Maintenance of files using the in-house system Eclipse and accurate and timely completion of MI systems
- Confident relationship building skills along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- London Market knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate strong relationship, consulting and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload against competing demands
- Well organised and keen to learn and develop.
- Concern for Quality
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Impact & Influence
- Understanding Others
- Achievement Orientation
Please note that the Aerospace Division supports associates studying towards their CII qualifications. The Company
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson. Unsolicited Contact:
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.