£7.83 - £10 per hour + Bonus and commission! If you have Retail or sales experience then you are just the person we are looking for to join our team! We have part time and full time openings available in Norwich with a view to start immediately.
Although Retail or Sales experience is highly sought after in this charity fundraiser role, it is not essential to be considered. We take pride in our ongoing training and development and if you feel that this really is the career for you then we would love for you to be a part of our ongoing success!
Are you: Friendly, outgoing and a great conversationalist, whos happy to talk to anybody and everybody? If you answered yes, then you are exactly the type of person we would love to join our family of amazing fundraisers.
At HOME fundraising we:
- Are multi award winning and ethical
- Promote from within and offer the best training in the business
- Have made a difference to the tune of over half a billion pounds so far for the worlds most well-known and loved organisations like Oxfam, Macmillan Cancer Support, and Barnardos
*** WE HAVE REACHED OUR 1 MILLIONTH DONOR! ***
What we offer at HOME Fundraising:
- £7.83- £10 per hour + uncapped bonuses, £22K (inc basic plus OTE) + uncapped bonuses
- Weekly pay - every Friday in time for the weekend!
- Make new friends & build great relationships
- Career development, progress to Team leader and Fundraising Manager as well as Office based roles.
What we ask:
- Working as part of a team, each day, you go out together to assigned post code areas and start knocking on doors
- Your goal is to inspire commitment to your cause, so that a new donor wants to sign up
- Hours 3.30pm to 9pm (Mon-Fri) and 12.30pm - 6pm (Sat & Sun) Full Time / Part Time hours available.
We dont work on a commission basis, but we do reward good results with generous bonuses. Typically top performers will earn over £700 per week. (£500 per week is very achievable once you are up and running)
Apply online today and see what an amazing opportunity this is! Our team will look forward to hearing from you soon, don't miss out on this sought after opportunity!
Must be legally entitled to work in the UK and speak excellent English. HOMEs clients include: Cancer Research UK, Blue Cross Action Aid, Marie Curie, Children's Air Ambulance, Macmillan, British Heart Foundation, Barnardo's, St Mungo's, Guide Dogs and many more. Also, students and graduates and anyone seeking outdoor or evening work for charity may apply. Full Time and Part Time positions available. They also offer Gap Year placements and holiday work with a minimum commitment of 3 months.