Duty Manager - Bury St Edmunds - £18,000 per annum plus tips
My client is set in Set in the heart of the Suffolk countryside in the historic market town of Bury St Edmunds on the doorstep, this hotel is the perfect place to stay, dine or celebrate in style.
Steeped in history and set within seven acres of grounds, the Hall is an independent hotel with 14 bedrooms and a reputation for excellent food in both the restaurant and banqueting.
As the F&B Manager you will be responsible for managing all Food and Beverage Departments and completing liquor stocktakes and ordering. You will be responsible for staff development, ensuring high levels of customer service are provided and achieved at all times. The Duty Manager must have experience within a hotel.
You should have strong leadership qualities, be a good communicator and very ambitious nature. You will always strive to achieve the best quality standards in all F&B departments; cost controlling, Health & Safety, and the daily operation. You must be a dynamic, energetic and passionate person willing to learn and take on new responsibilities.
The ideal Duty Manager must have previous hotel experience in Event Service, Restaurant and Bar.
Due the location you must have your own transport.
As a Duty Manager of the hotel, you will:
* Working closely with the rest of the management team.
* Provide exceptional customer experience.
* Ensure a safe and hospitable environment for customers and staff.
* Manage the day to day operation ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and experience.
* Following company systems and procedures.
* Improve standards & staff training.
* Stocktaking and ordering
* Staff recruitment & rotas
* Wage and revenue forecasts
An opportunity to move your hospitality career forward with the guidance of an established management team.
If you are motivated, passionate, have catering experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply or contact Em Whiting on