Part II Architectural Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join a well-established, large RIBA Chartered Architectural company based in Ipswich. You will be working on a variety of residential, commercial and retail projects using Vectorworks, however training will be provided.
You will be joining a fun and vibrant team working across all RIBA stages from 0-7. There will also support and guidance available to complete your Part 3 as well as the option to progress within the company.
Requirements for this Part II Architectural Assistant;
- Experience of working within a UK Practice,
- Excellent drawing skills,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Good presentation skills,
- Knowledge of Vectorworks is advantageous,
- The ability to work individually as well as within a team,
- Have a passion for design and the built environment. An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate. Interested in this Part II Architectural Assistant vacancy? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on or send your CV to