Leading practice seeks Residential Conveyancing Lawyer on a permanent basis in Suffolk.
Joining a CQS accredited department, the successful Residential Conveyancing Lawyer will utilise their skills and expertise in this field, to manage a varied caseload of both freehold and leasehold transactions from instruction to post completion with minimal supervision. Strong knowledge and experience of all aspects of the conveyancing processes will be essential.
- Freehold and leasehold transactions
- Sales and purchases
- Equity release matters
- New build properties
- Transfers of ownership
- Lease extensions and enfranchisement
- Advising clients on investment properties
- Submitting searches and investigating titles
- Participation in business development and marketing activities
- Achieving firm-set billing targets
- Applications are welcomed from qualified solicitors, legal executives or licensed conveyancers with a minimum of 2 years' PQE
- Experience in all aspects of residential conveyancing is essential
- Possesses outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, working well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strives for high standards in their work
- A team player with a desire for professional development
A leading practice with a network of offices based in East Anglia, our client delivers high-quality services to individuals and businesses locally and further afield. Staffed by a team of specialist lawyers offering City-level expertise and client care, without the commute or corresponding level of fees, this practice is able to recruit some of the fields brightest talent. Actively involved within their local communities, they support local charities and events, building strong, long-lasting relationships which in turn has developed into an enviable client base.
- Competitive salary package
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Exposure to a quality caseload
- Structured working environment
Lawyer - Residential Conveyancing
For further details of this Residential Conveyancing Lawyer vacancy, please contact Ryan quoting reference RC.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details