About the role;
A fantastic and well established financial services business are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support their Marketing Team on 12 month maternity cover.
This is a great role to grow your marketing expertise, you will join a small but busy marketing team to support the delivery of the fully marketing plan for the business.
This is a full-time role that will be based in Ipswich, however regular travel to other sites and events will be required. You will have a full clean driving licence and access to your own transport.Responsibilities;
- Delivering and attending seminars, workshops and events;
- Utilise social media accounts to support campaigns and events
- Updating client, professional and prospect databases and providing mailing lists for campaigns and events
- Producing press releases, newsletters and adverts in conjunction with our marketing agency;
- Monitoring stock levels of marketing materials and managing the booking system for external support materials
- Some experience of working within a Marketing Team
- A strong background in office/administrative work including record keeping;
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Pro-active team player' ethic, willing to assist other team members where required;
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, with an organised approach to work. A flexible, can do' attitude is required with a positive approach to problem solving