Digital Marketing & Production Executive
£18,070 to £20,138Hours:
37.5 per week
Founded in 1994 Signalong is a registered charity which now provides resources and training throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and Asia. Moving with the times, we're now actively looking to recruit a marketing-minded digital native to work with the wider Signalong team, and bring Signalong to new audiences.
We're looking for someone digitally confident, with a strong writing ability, proven organisational skills and the ability to conceptualise, outline and execute on projects. An analytical mind is key, as well as an active enthusiasm and interest in the digital landscape.
The ideal candidate will have digital marketing experience, either in a previous organisation, or experience in managing, maintaining and promoting a digital side-project.
We're looking for someone digitally confident, with a strong writing ability, proven organisational skills and the ability to conceptualise, outline and execute on projects. An analytical mind is key, as well as an active enthusiasm and interest in the digital landscape. In terms of the day to day, we will expect you to;
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on and produce printed material to supplement online products.
Additional Occasional Requirements
- Any other tasks as may be deemed necessary and appropriate for the overall business objectives of the organisation.