Overview Feel like product quality is letting you down? Tired of speaking to dissatisfied patients? Then consider a move to Optical Express.
If your current employer simply isn't making the grade, then we can help. From superb designer glasses to refractive surgery, Optical Express is setting the standards for our industry. If the superior products and service excellence which are important to you aren't being provided in your current role, then it could be time to make the break and move from the ordinary to the exceptional.
As an Optical Express optometrist you'll discover that we're focused firmly on being best in class each and every time. It's that focus which has seen us become the number one provider of private refractive surgery in the UK. High level partnerships with some of the leaders in optical technology, instantly-recognisable designer glasses brands and our comprehensive learning and development focus make us unique, and so the opportunities for our optometrists are too.
Just as we want to make our patients' poor vision history, we want to make standard sight tests a thing of the past for our optometrists. Whether it's our in-house CET events, our fully-funded Independent Prescribing course in partnership with Glasgow Caledonian University or ophthalmologist shadow days, our focus is firmly on ensuring our optometrists enjoy a fulfilling and stimulating working environment.
We're looking for an optometrist to join us at Optical Express in Ipswich. This is the perfect opportunity to work in a close-knit and lively team and rediscover your love of optometry!
Every week, our optometrists and surgeons help to transform the vision of thousands of people across the country. That changes our patients' lives. We'd like to change yours, too - so why not get in touch now, and find out how joining Optical Express can revitalise your career? Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Your day will be varied, and will include:
- Eye examinations
- Contact lens fittings
- Pre and post-operative consultations for our refractive surgery patients
- Providing clinical support to our ophthalmologists
To support you day to day, our exceptional professional teams are on hand in our stores and clinics. You'll also receive fantastic guidance from our Clinical Services team, and have access to world-leading ophthalmologists and surgeons. The real benefits of working at Optical Express:
Essential Skills In return, you'll receive a fantastic selection of benefits including:
- Salary - market leading salary packages are available
- Bonus -the opportunity to significantly increase your salary through our reward andrecognition scheme
- Flexibility - we can offer an array of fantastic flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Professional Development - unrivalled learning and progression opportunities
- Industry Leading Training - we make ongoing investment in the continued development of our optometrist trainers
- CET - the opportunity to attend our events to gain CET points
- Access to Ophthalmologists and Surgeons - giving you the opportunity to receive first-class in-house clinical guidance
- Shared Venture Partnership - opportunities to become a clinical partner in locations across the UK
- Technology - access to the most advanced technology in the industry
- Salary - market leading salary with the possibility of a relocation package.
- Bonus -the opportunity to significantly increase your salary through our reward and recognition scheme.
- Flexibility - we can offer an array of fantastic flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle.
- Professional development - unrivalled learning and progression opportunities.
- Industry leading training - we make ongoing investment in the continued development of our optometrist trainers.
- CET - the opportunity to attend our events to gain CET points and improve your knowledge.
- Access world class ophthalmologists and surgeons - giving you the opportunity to receive first-class in-house clinical guidance.
- Shared venture partnership - opportunities to become a clinical partner in locations across the UK
- Technology - access to the most advanced technology in the industry.
- Extra benefits - healthcare, private pension, indemnity insurance and life assurance, you'll also have professional membership fees paid.