**This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
R13 recruitment are representing an established and highly reputable ecommerce business in their search for a B2B Export Sales Assistant with French language skills to work within their busy European team. The position will incorporate both inbound contact and managing a number of administrative support functions and the smooth flow of sales information for the Export Manager. You will be highly self-motivated, pro-active and have the ability to follow-up leads and process sales data in a timely and efficient manner. Duties to include:
You will have/be:
- Processing orders & sales leads and assuring leads are followed up and reverted to Export Manager.
- Performing trade show follow ups to ensure the timely delivery of literature and samples.
- Liaising with contacts to augment the efforts of the Export manager as needed.
- Processing sales data, sales progress reports and other sales related records and reports.
- Answering telephone calls, conveying messages, and monitoring the flow of e-mails.
- Undertaking marketing research and identification of new customer contacts/sales leads.
- Following-up on pro-active account management and post-sales support.
- Implementing and monitoring sales strategies and follow-up actions to secure customer commitment and approval.
- Supporting the French office as and when required with administrative tasks.
- Attend International trade fairs if required.
- Native French language skills, both verbal and written.
- A minimum of three years' experience within a customer service or sales support role.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills including MS Office.
- Ability to work effectively on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Ability to be a self-starter with strong organizational skills including attention to detail and follow-through.
- Able to handle multiple projects at any one time, prioritising these in order to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and positive approach to work
This vacancy offers an excellent opportunity for a proven customer focused sales professional looking to join an integral sales division within an expanding business. This is a full time permanent opportunity working from modern city centre based offices Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. Offered salary of up to £19,000 + bonus. Comprehensive benefits package offered including free onsite car parking. How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment. About rthirteen:
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference. Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.