Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Hounsfield Boilers based in Needham Market, near Ipswich manufacture domestic oil-fired boilers and are looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Assistant
to join our team who provide outstanding service and superior products. Our products are sold across the UK, France and as far afield as New Zealand. The ideal Sales and Marketing Assistant
will be a fantastic communicator, both verbally and written, and possess excellent computer skills, particularly a knowledge of social media. We build our boilers up to standard, not down to a price with efficiency a high priority. Our successful Sales and Marketing Assistant
will be able to communicate this to prospective customers. Key responsibilities:
Skills and attributes required:
- Maintain a customer database (CRM)'
- Create and implement sales and marketing plans
- Become first point of contact for sales and enquiries
- Answer the telephone
- Process sales and purchase orders
- Assist with marketing campaigns and handle response from potential customers
- Follow up sales enquiries and produce quotations
- Book transport for collection / distribution of products
- Meticulous and methodical approach
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Experience with email marketing and social media campaigns
- Able to provide examples of where they have been involved in making improvements / changes within an organisation.
- Knowledge of plumbing, heating and HEVAC industry would be desirable
This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 40 hours between 8.00 - 5.30. On offer to the ideal candidate is a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 (depending on experience) plus 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays). If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this great company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you. No Agencies Please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond. Additional keywords: sales, administration, admin, marketing, social media By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.