Operations and Customer Service Representative::
Our Client an international freight Forwarder looking to recruit. To manage booking's start to finish, to control import accounts on a start to finish basis, and develop excellent customer relationships through the delivery of a consistent and high quality service. To control import accounts on a start to finish basis, and develop excellent customer relationships through the delivery of a consistent and high quality service. Duties:
· Manages all bookings from start to finish for allocated customers
· Develops relationship with allocated customers
· Issues booking instructions to origin offices
· Processes Import and Export bookings.
· Accepts all orders (from customer or overseas office) and assumes full responsibility for their Successful completion, including origin management, customs clearance and delivery.
· Proactively informs customer on shipment status, exceptions and provides intermediate updates on incident solution
· Processes UK Customs Clearance
· Manages any other site involved in a shipment
· Develops processes and tools to support customer interface and communications
· Takes and handles customer inquiries
· Takes and registers all customer complaints and drives solution of customer complaints by solving it directly or assigning tasks to other function
· Ensures correct charges are highlighted / passed for billing.
· Has full responsibility for correct P/L per file handled. Key Skills:
· Strong background in Ocean Freight Forwarding
· Good Administrative and MS Excel skills.
· A 'get the job done' attitude
· Thoroughly embedded knowledge of start to finish Ocean Freight process, including Rating, Cross Trade and some knowledge of Air.
· Results driven and good attention to detail
· Good written and spoken English
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to build relationships with customers
· Able to prioritise, perform under pressure and work using own initiative. Hours: 37.5
Monday to Friday