Our client, an independent dealer on the outskirts of King's Lynn, are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Technician. As an experienced Technician within the automotive industry you will be usexpected to carry out work to the very highest of standard and able to undertake all levels of Car Repairs as well as standard Service & Fault Analysis.
Your main duties will be:
* Servicing and repairs to vehicles.
* Servicing and repairs to retail customer vehicles.
* Prep and servicing of sales vehicles.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* General cleanliness and tidiness of workshop.
* Communicating with the service adviser about vehicles.
The ideal candidate must:
* be NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
* previous experience within a main dealer is desirable although not essential.
* be able to comply with all company and manufacturers disciplines and procedures
* have a valid UK driving licence.
* be MOT Tester qualified
* Be competent with diagnostic equipment.
* Be able to work alone or with a team.
We always aim to respond to your application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client