This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
Rthirteen are currently collaborating with a market leading organisation based to recruiting an energetic and focussed Purchase Ledger Team Leader to join their friendly accounts team. The focus of this role will be to oversee the purchase ledger team and process invoices/expenses onto the accounting system.
This is the perfect chance for someone with experience working in a purchase ledger leader role to join a forward thinking company with a 'can do' attitude and passion for taking on a challenge.
Your duties will include:
* Leading the purchase ledger team and managing the day to day work flow of a team of purchase ledger clerks.
* Ensuring invoices are processed in accordance with company policy.
* Checking of invoices for appropriate nominal code, cost centre and authorising signatory.
* Follow up with internal client should any information be missing.
* Analysis of invoice figures, assuring appropriate application of VAT etc.
* Manually loading invoice information onto Sage Line 200, assuring absolute accuracy.
* Handle supplier queries in relation to payments, including liaising with internal stakeholders.
* Checking of colleagues work to ensure accuracy of data prior to processing payments.
* Working to tight deadlines to process invoices on time and handling a high volume of work.
* Exporting data from Excel into Sage system.
* Maintaining the company filing system, ensuring manual and computerised records are accurate.
* Supporting the wider accounts team with adhoc duties as required.
You will have/be:
* Proven experience in a Purchase Ledger Leader role.
* Working knowledge and experience using Sage Line 50 or Sage 200.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Able to lead and support a team, ensuring the team meet deadlines.
* Comfortable handling a high volume workload to tight deadlines.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* A passion to learn new skills and progress.
* A keen eye for detail.
This is a full time, permanent position working from offices based in North West Norwich. The offered salary for this role is £22,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience. . A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, free car parking, company discount, sick pay and a group pension scheme.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Prowse - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate