Applications are invited for the role of Accountant within this Norwich factory. The position reports to the Financial Controller.
The successful applicant will have key month-end closing responsibilities for logistics accounting and ancillary stocks, as well as being responsible for stock management; via liaison with shop-floor employees and management of stock taking processes.
Other key elements of this role involve:
- Daily/weekly cost control management for logistics
- Quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- Statistical reporting (internal/external)
- Fixed asset accounting
- Maintenance of key controls reporting
- Weekly expenses payment management
- Participating in quality audits.
In order to be successful in this role, applicants will need to demonstrate the following key knowledge, skills and experience:
- A recognised accountancy qualification, or actively studying towards (essential)
- HND/Degree educated or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience working within a Finance setting, preferably in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, including advanced Excel skills
- Commercially aware with an understanding of the main business functions of a manufacturing organisation.
- An ability to use successful problem-solving techniques
- Excellent communication skills with both external and internal customers (other teams and departments)
- Strong analytical skills
- Influencing skills with key decision-makers
- Desire to grow and progress within the Company, including some flexibility in location
- Ability to travel independently
Please note that you will be required to apply via their client's application portal, details of which will be sent out in a separate email to selected candidates.
The closing date for applications is 15th November 2018.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.