Manufacturing Supervisor Opportunity - Norfolk
This is a brand new opportunity that has been created due to expansion. My client a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Norfolk are looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor to manage the compounding / production of drug products to cGMP and ISO standards.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Driving results through proactive leadership, coaching and motivation of the manufacturing team.
* HR management responsibilities for employees including training, KPI's, one to ones, employee development plans etc.
* Ensuring compliance with all GMP, Regulatory and Corporate requirements.
* Working closely with the QA team to drive process improvement projects.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Norfolk paying a basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum with great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
To apply for the role of Manufacturing Supervisor you will have the following:
* Pharmaceutical manufacturing operation experience at a supervisory level.
* Ideally Aseptic Compounding experience.
* Lean manufacturing experience.
How to Apply:
My contact details are:
(Apply online only)
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role