We are working with a national Ecommerce client at the moment who recently had a new requirement for a Senior Web Developer. You would be joining a highly skilled development team, working with the latest technology stack so plenty of opportunities to learn new skills.
In this role you will be responsible for driving back-end development, leading transition of their highly-customised websites to Magento E-commerce platform. You will also be responsible to provide guidance and training for new developers who have recently joined the team
* Extensive experience in PHP web development
* Ideally experience as a Magento 1/2
* Strong experience with MVC and other best practices in programming design patterns
* Experience with MySQL, database design and performance optimisation
* Experience with various systems API integrations
* Taking responsibility to deliver own commitments and commit extra effort where required
* Great attention to detail, with an unfailing commitment to create high-quality and efficient code.
* Confident in own work and receptive to feedback
* Organised yet flexible, and able to prioritise own workload to meet agreed deadlines
* A team player, able to listen and communicate effectively with colleagues
In return, you will receive an excellent salary, comprehensive range of benefits including 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, the opportunity to enrol in their sharesave scheme, supported and encouraged professional development and access to a range of flexible benefits
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client