This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
R13 recruitment are partnering a leading, central Norwich based organisation in their search for an Insurance Claims Agent. Joining the busy claims team, you will be responsible for making outbound calls to existing claimants to assess and update them on the progress of their claim as well as handling incoming calls and accurately interpreting their information to ensure that the best outcome is achieved at all times. You will thrive on delivering exceptional customer service and have experience within a customer focussed role.
Duties to include:
* Making outbound calls to existing customers to gather further information regarding their claim.
* Gathering and analysing the correct information to process the claim, ensuring high levels of accuracy are maintained at all times.
* Engaging with all parties involved in the claim through both written and verbal communication.
* Preparing all outgoing correspondence to all parties involved in the claim.
* Managing all incoming calls, emails, post and faxes appropriately.
* Ensuring all communications are filed accurately and appropriately including photos from accidents.
* Transferring all complaints through the appropriate channels.
* Adhering to SLA's and company procedures at all times.
You will have/be:
* Insurance claims experience would be highly desirable.
* Experience within a customer service focussed role.
* Understanding of FCA regulations is desirable but IS NOT essential.
* High levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
* Strong organisational skills coupled with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
* Comfortable working to deadlines in a high-pressured environment.
* Capability to persuade and influence.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* A professional and honest approach.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
PLEASE NOTE: Start date for these vacancies is Monday 10th December 2018, so please only apply if you are able to commence training on this date.
This is a full time permanent role working either Tuesday to Friday 12.00pm-8.00pm and then Saturday 10.00am-6.00pm, OR, Monday to Thursday 12.00pm-8.00pm and then Sunday 10.00am-6.00pm. Offered salary of £17,000pa DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 22 days annual leave + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical cover.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate