We are currently recruiting for an Independent Reviewing Officer to join a Children and Young People's Services within Suffolk.
The role of the service team is to provide statutory duties of monitoring the local authority's performance in effective planning for children to achieve the best possible outcomes for them and their families.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Management of children in care reviews and child protection conferences with effective scrutiny and progress tracking.
• Raise concerns/compliments of practice to all agencies to prevent drift and identify gaps in service provision.
• Consultancy to colleagues.
• Practice leads in signs of safety and wellbeing.
• Monitoring and providing effective management information on children's planning for the Head
Suitable professional qualification at post graduate level or equivalent experience at seasoned professional level in a relevant area of work.
A relevant Social Work qualification and HCPC Registration, experience of Child Protection and Looked After Children systems is essential.
If interested, please apply and one of our consultants will get back to you