We are currently looking for a Sheet Metal Worker/Welder for a manufacturing company based in Thetford.
This is a temporary to permanent position. Working hours: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week. Pay depends on experience.
- Shaping metal material by using jigs and fixtures.
- Trimming, filing, grinding, deburring, buffing and smoothing surfaces.
- All aspects of assembling task included
- Skilled TIG/MIG welder (preferred)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must be physically fit
- Good understanding of English language necessary
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch