£13,200 - £17,600 p/a | 15 hrs | Great Benefits
A private hospital in Norwich requires an experienced RGN to work as Breast Care Nurse on a part-time basis.
Details of this Breast Care Nurse RGN and what the hospital has to offer:
* 15 hours per week on day shifts only
* An annual salary in the region of £13,200 to £17,600 (equivalent to £33,000 - £44,000 p/a for a full-time contract)
* Private medical cover
* A pension plan and life assurance
* Some great staff perks including retail and lifestyle discounts and employee support programmes
* Opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Breast Care Nurse RGN, you will coordinate all aspects of patient care planning and delivery, along with contributing to the development of the service in collaboration with diagnostic, radiotherapy and chemotherapy services.
You will provide patients with a holistic service, offering support, information and advice alongside a high-quality clinical service.
Candidates for this Breast Care Nurse RGN position should meet the following specification:
* NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
* At least 1 year's post registration experience, including 6 months continuous post-registration surgical experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well as part of a strong multi-disciplinary team
* Flexible, adaptable and able to prioritise workloads
* Well organised with good attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
* Ideally have completed a recognised teaching and mentoring qualification, with skills and an interest in teaching and supporting colleagues in their professional development
* Committed to your own personal and professional development
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (Apply online only)