This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
Rthirteen are collaborating with a renowned and highly experienced Financial Planning practice in their recruit for an Accounts Assistant to join their ever-growing team. The main focus of this role will be providing training to financial consultants and other staff, as well as, ensuring customers are treated fairly and staff adhere to compliance measures.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with some accounts experience to join an exciting company where you will be able to grow an develop your skills.
Duties to include:
* Daily banking of client and office monies, assisting with credit card transactions.
* Running and collating reports required by the finance team and others.
* Preparing and make authorised BACS payments and other transfers of funds.
* Inputting and maintain correct accounting data on the computing system, observing current procedures for authorisation.
* Checking practice bills submitted to the finance team and follow through current procedures for eventual posting of bills to the accounts system.
* Reviewing, reconciling and reporting on data, with this information being viewed by other departments in the company.
* Dealing with VAT returns.
* Assist in the completion of regular bank reconciliations and the posting of necessary corrections, answering queries from clients, banks and other work related institutions.
* Supply information required by auditors and assist them in their audit where necessary.
* Ad-hoc duties as requested.
You will have/be:
* Accounts experience, ideally from within a professional services environment.
* Experience using Sage 50 is desirable.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Methodical, organised and confident working skills.
* Calmness under pressure and able to deliver on strict deadlines.
* Strong team working ethic and ability to work collaboratively.
* Able to readily follow defined systems, procedures and protocols.
* Able to operate Excel work systems for data entry, reporting and interrogation.
* Ability to work independently and on your own initiative with an adaptable working style.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the business.
* Experience using Intelligent Office (IO)
This is a full time, permanent position working from offices based in North Norfolk. The offered salary for this role is up to £24,000 per annum. This role offers a comprehensive benefits package including; contributory pension, group income protection, death in service cover, discounted gym membership, Sports and Social Club membership, company laptop, company phone and travel expenses.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate