Currently representing a well known construction consultancy in Norfolk. My client is actively seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor ideally with a consultant background.
- You will be working alongside an Associate or Partner to successfully lead, manage and deliver various capital projects across East Anglia and nationally under supervision. The role would cover the whole project life from initial inception and business case development estimates, through the design, procurement and onto the site delivery and commissioning phase.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills are key.
- Ability to develop long term relationships with all team members and effectively balance people and processes.
- Understands and can demonstrate the importance of Client focus.
- Strong experience of delivering technically complex projects in the Sectors highlighted above from inception to completion.
- Projects typically ranging in size from £500k to £20m
- Professional Qualified - ideally Quantity Surveying Degree.
Chartered Status with the RICS or other equivalent institution; MRICS or immanently close to achieving.
Good Understanding of contracts (JCT, NEC etc…)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established construction company with fantastic career opportunities available for the right candidate.
References will be required. Please submit an up to date CV to removed) or call on (Apply online only) and I'll be in touch with a full run down of the company