This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
R13 recruitment are excited to be assisting an IT Technical Solutions organisation in their search for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive. Joining their Diss based team, the focus of your role will be to implement and optimise the companies digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with good marketing experience, who is looking to progress in their career, to join an award winning team and gain exposure working with global brands.
Duties to include:
* Managing the strategy and set of paid digital campaigns, ensuring these meet campaign objectives.
* Delivering and measuring email activity.
* Managing both on and off page SEO for the company, improving search rankings and search results by way of keyword research, page optimisation, back-linking etc.
* Developing road maps for automation process, driving conversion; measure results and optimise the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
* Understanding and reduce bounce rate, increase page stickiness and improve conversion.
* Working in collaboration with the sales team to deliver lead generation opportunities.
* Sharing content from the team across digital channels to meet set objectives.
* Utilising A/B tests, and making recommendations.
* Updating the website through use of the CMS with content provided by the content team.
* Measuring the effectiveness of paid marketing through the use of Google Analytics and analytic reports.
* Maintenance of a consistent brand image.
* Staying up to date with digital marketing trends, strategies, technologies and industry developments to ensure the company stay ahead of the market.
* Adherence to company policies and procedures.
You will have/be:
* A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience working within Digital Marketing.
* At least 1 years proven experience working with Google Ads and PPC is essential.
* A strong understanding of key business metrics such as ROI.
* Clear understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimisation
* Comprehensive knowledge of paid marketing channels, including; Google Adwords, retargeting and social network advertising.
* Proficiency in using various social media channels.
* Good general IT experience including use of Microsoft Office Products.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
This is a full time permanent role working 40 hours per week Monday - Friday. Offered salary of £20,000 - £25,000 DOE. A competitive benefits package is offered including; holiday entitlement, company pension scheme, share options and free onsite car parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate