Automotive, Motor Trade Jobs: Vehicle Technician required in Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: £23,000 Plus Bonus and Overtime £30,000 OTE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Monday - Friday
Saturday on a Rota
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Qualified Vehicle Mechanic crequired in Ipswich, Suffolk
We are looking for an experienced and qualified vehicle technician to join our client, a well-known franchise dealership within the Ipswich area.
Due to the expansion of the workshop they have an opening for a vehicle technician to join the team. For this role, you will have previous experience as a vehicle technician/mechanic. You will be required to carry out vehicle servicing, diagnose faults and maintain and repair customers' vehicles.
Responsibilities as a vehicle technician include:
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify faults
- Explaining technical information to customers in a clear manner
- Making sure that parts and systems are working correctly
- Carrying out routing service checks such as fluid level checks, tyre rotation, oil changes, etc.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle parts
- Carrying out routing maintenance on vehicles
- Keeping the workspace clean and tidy
- Being mindful of health and safety in the workshop
Further requirements for this role include:
- A Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (City & Guilds, NVQ) or equivalent training
- A valid driver's licence
- Your own set of tools
Commit to Health and Safety guidelines
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client's without your permission.
To apply please send your CV in the strictest confidence to Michelle Hall at Driven Motor Jobs
(Apply online only)
You will need to be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair and Maintenance or equivalent.
Driven Motor Jobs
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS