R13 recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a well-established business in their search for an experienced Business Development Executive. As an integral part of the Business Development team, you will be enthusiastic, commercially aware and have excellent relationship management skills and experience to build and develop contracts across Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the market leaders in their field and utilise your already successful career skills to move up to the next level.
Duties to include:
* Developing leads with the view to grow your client base within prime geographical locations across Europe.
* Promoting the company's products and services & capabilities, whilst always providing exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
* Targeting business through the generation of new customer accounts, analysing competitor business with a view to increasing enquiry, quotation and order levels.
* Arranging meetings with potential clients to establish their business objectives and needs along with constantly looking for opportunities to network and develop new contacts to diversify and grow your portfolio.
* Work closely with the internal sales support team, the technical team and other colleagues.
* Recognising and securing new opportunities for product growth within new and already existing clients in your portfolio.
* Travelling to sites across Europe and further afield to visit new and existing clients within your portfolio to cement relationships and discuss their current objectives and needs.
* Regularly reviewing account profitability and collating client reports to ensure all opportunities of profit are being maximised.
* Attending industry conferences and representing the business at sales events.
You will have:
* A minimum of two years' experience of working within a Business Development or Account Management role, ideally from within a technical or product based industry.
* Proven experience of establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients.
* Previous experience of dealing with high value contracts.
* Used to working with CRM system and strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
* Driven, self-motivated and ambitious persona.
* Confidence to deliver pitches and presentations across all levels of an organisation.
* Adaptable with the ability to work calmly and well under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Additional language skills would be highly advantageous.
This is a full-time permanent role. Working hours are a flexible 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday and this is an office-based role, but you will be required to visit clients in the UK and also across Europe on a fairly regular basis. Offered salary of up to £35,000pa + bonus DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days holiday + bank holidays, fully expensed travel, company phone and laptop, free parking onsite, enhanced workplace pension scheme and even an on-site gym!
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate