R13 recruitment are proud to be working in collaboration with a well-renowned organisation in their search for a highly pro-active and commercially aware Brand Manager to join their growing Product team. The main purpose of your role will be to work closely with the team to maintain the profile of the product range and ensure the ongoing development and the businesses strategic approach is being achieved. You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a busy commercial role and possess excellent relationship management, communication and organisational skills.
Duties to include:
* Supporting the Product Team by acting as the primary point of contact for suppliers, resolving issues and responding to queries within agreed timescales to optimise sales potential and profitability.
* Monitoring weekly sales figures and identifying accounts which are not performing to agreed targets, escalating these and taking action as appropriate.
* Represent the business in a professional manner, assisting with the organisation and running of the national supplier conference.
* Maintaining accurate records of commercial terms, negotiating changes as appropriate.
* Assisting internal teams with trouble shooting, complains handling and resolution.
* Informing relevant internal teams about new products and features to aid in the sales process.
* Escalating underperforming accounts as appropriate, collating reporting on performance and taking actions to improve relationships.
* Reviewing supplier sales performance to ensure the team are providing them with recommendations, special offers and any relevant discounts to maximise sales.
* Take responsibility for the planning and coordination of brochures and web content including sourcing high quality images to enhance presentations on behalf of accounts.
* Allocate responsibilities for the management of annual promotions and all related suppliers and all associated reporting to aid future campaigns.
* Delivering training to internal teams and supporting the Senior Account Executive and team to ensure they are achieving targets and objectives.
* Occasional travel across the UK and Europe to visit owners to establish and cement strong relationships and support business growth.
* Producing reporting on various areas as well as general ad-hoc duties as requested by Head of Product.
You will have/be:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience within a busy commercial environment.
* Previous product management and business development experience.
* Strong organisational skills coupled with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Supplier liaison or management experience is desirable but IS NOT essential.
* Advanced MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* A full clean UK Driving license.
**Please note, for this role it is essential that you hold a full UK driving license due to occasional UK client visits**
This is a full time, permanent role working 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Offered salary of £27,000pa. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, free onsite car parking, private healthcare, company pension scheme, discretionary bonus and company discounts.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate